Thursday 6 July 2017

Wedding Anniversary Card (The Paper Shelter image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

My lovely brother and sister-in-law are celebrating their 10 year wedding anniversary tomorrow so I popped this little card in their letterbox today, I'm hoping they like it. They went to Venice last year so I thought this was a perfect little image for them hehe. I didn't colour this image, it's a pre-coloured image from The Paper Shelter, I just added some text boxes to write my sentiments and personalise it before printing. The water paper is from Kaisercraft.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - summer colours
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper
Cute Card Thursday - sports/games (boating/gondola ride)
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes
Lemon Shortbread - anything goes 
The Paper Shelter - going digital
Ribbon Girl - any card
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - summer sunshine
Star Stampz - summer celebrations
Word Art Wednesday -  anything goes



Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and love the water paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Love your scene and details. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday and this fortnight at Star Stampz. AJ DT JSS/SS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card using a pre-coloured image. Thank you for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge . Good luck with your entry.
    Angie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - I'm sure they loved it.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge and we hope to see you again next time.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card I bet they loved it.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so sweet. Just Lovely. TFS and joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack for Funday Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super lovely card Lucy! It´s a perfect mix of colors and decorations. So pritty! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. xx Bianca DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely. I was in venice a few years ago and it was the best girlstrip ever! Thanks for remembering. I love your card.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  10. A sweet card with fab colouring – thanks for joining in the Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge – Sarah DT – http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge last month. Hope to see you again soon. Sorry I am a little late with my comments.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x (DT)
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy