Tuesday 29 October 2019

A Fall Birthday card

Hi Crafty Friends,

Just in case you missed my other blog posts - I've been setting up an Instagram account for my cards so it's nice and easy to see all my cards in one place now rather than scrolling through my blog! I love it and I hope you will too, if you want to follow me on Instagram please, please do! Click HERE to be taken to my gallery. You don't need to have an account to see my gallery (I don't think, I'm still new to Instagram myself hehe). I've added over 100 cards already, I'm going through all my photos and just choosing my favourite cards over the past 8 years, I'm only up to 2014! 

Ok, so now onto my card for today and I used papers from Simple Stories for this card. I heat embossed the sentiment in copper for a lovely fall feel to this card. The flower is a die cut from a magazine (one of my fave flower dies).


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CCC Digi Creations - Autumn
Crafty Catz - anything goes with optional: dressing up
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper
Imagine That - anything goes
Let's Craft & Create - colors of fall 
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes 
Polkadoodles -  anything goes wk43
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Fall colors 
Word Art Wednesday -  anything goes

Thank you so much for dropping by and remember, if you want to see all my cards easily in one place please follow me on Instagram - click HERE.

XOX Lucy

7 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back, Lucy. I've missed your cards. I see the blog looks slight different. There's a new picture of you and ............., Let me know how Instagram is working out. You' know I have zero social media but have thought of trying it out just to showcase my cards to the sponsors. [Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Autumnal Birthday card! ... thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, Nelly Dt X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Autumnal birthday card and such a pretty flower embellishment too. Thanks for joining this month's challenge at Let's Craft and Create and good luck - Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ,

    What a gorgeous work I love it
    Good luck with the challenge Anything goes at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge
    Hugs and Creativity
    Cinderella https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Birthday card!! Love the flower :) Thanks for sharing with us at PIP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - great colours.

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Playground with Imagine That Digistamp.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy