Monday 17 February 2020

Birthday pup card using Uniquely Creative and Tiddly Inks

Hi Crafty Friends,

I've made this card with the new Uniquely Creative Urban Garden kit and a sweet dog from Tiddly Inks. I die cut the scalloped circle, border and fence. I coloured him with my Copics. 


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Anything goes 
Crafty Catz - Anything goes with optional theme: critters 
Crafty Gals Corner - Add a heart
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes  
Let's Craft & Create - Anything goes with optional: Mother's Day
Polkadoodles -  Anything goes w7
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - 2 or more patterned papers 
Time Out - Inspired by words - Birthday  

Thank you so much for dropping by and remember, if you want to see all my cards easily in one place please follow me on Instagram - click HERE.

XOX Lucy

10 comments:

  1. oops on my last comment I called you Linda-so sorry! And yet another beauty, love the off the edge circle and that arty splash background. Such amazing colouring and again...love that purple! Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Lucy. The layout is great and a very cute dog! Thanks for entering our challenge at Creative Inspirations this month and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorably cute! . thanks for joining in with the Polkadoodles challenge this week Nelly Dt x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, love all the details!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh this card is just too sweet. I love dogs and I love this image and design. Great look. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colouring on that cute little pup, Lucy ... and fabulous detailing with the die cuts on this sweet scene! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. Lovely colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see your beautiful artwork here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Your puppy is colored wonderfully and I really like the subtle pattern in the background. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card ❤️ thanks for joining us at Gem of a Challenge 😊 Good Luck 🤞 Michela Piras DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute birthday card and great colour choice. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Let's Craft and Create and good luck! Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy