Tuesday 31 March 2020

Lucy (Tiddly Inks image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you're all safe and well.

I made the most out of the scraps of these beautiful Kaisercraft papers by punching hexagons out, glueing them on and doodling some white faux stitching around them all. The cute pup and sentiment comes from Tiddly Inks.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - anything goes wk 7
Crafty Catz - anything goes with option: use kraft
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper
Creative Inspirations - pretty pastels
Digi Choosday - anything goes Wk 12 
Papercraft Challenges - pastel colours
Polkadoodles - anything goes week 13 
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Spring moodboard  
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - anything goes  


Thank you so much for dropping by and remember, if you want to see all my cards easily in one place please follow me on Instagram - click HERE.

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Cute card. I love how you did the faux white stitching. Excellent.
    [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea how you stitched your hexagons together, absolutely lovely card thanks for joining our challenge, greetings Petra DT DigiChoosday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... such a cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the Patchwork-style. Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and I just love that background what a fab idea! Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)
    My Little Patch of Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz challange last week. Have a happy crafty day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy