Sunday 12 April 2020

Lucy Soccer boy card

Hi Crafty Friends,

Happy Easter! 

Stay well and healthy wherever you may be in the world.


Digistamp:        The Paper Shelter
Coloured with:  Copics 

The papers are from one of Uniquely Creative's latest cruise kits. Check out my other cards I've made with this kit, I'll have many more to come I'm sure.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge -  anything goes wk 8
As you like it - Animals or people - my favourite to colour is definitely people, I love colouring their skin, hair and clothing. I do love finished animal cards though so this is a real tough one.
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper 
The Paper Shelter - digi image (TPS image used)
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes


Thank you so much for dropping by and remember, if you want to see all my cards easily in one place please follow me on Instagram - click HERE.

XOX Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Great card, so perfect for a little boy. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card. My nephew will love it. I may copy you, lol Thank you for play with us at Gem of a Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stars!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy