Thursday 5 October 2023

Beautiful Fall Washi Tape Card Design Ideas! BLACK FRIDAY SALES ON NOW!!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

Do you love washi tape? I love it and The Washi Tape Shop sent me some beautiful washi designs to create with. They also gave me a 10% discount code for you to use, just add LUCYPATRICK10 to receive 10% off your order. Here's some fall cards I created on my YouTube channel - my channel is full of tutorials, crafting tips and tricks, and of course, loads of card design inspiration and ideas. You can find my YouTube channel HERE








Let me know if you have a favourite card from this bunch. You can go to The Washi Tape Shop's website to see all their beautiful washi and PET tapes. Here's the links to the washi tape sets I used in this set of cards:

Gobble Galore 3 washi tape pack



The ELECTRIC DIE CUTTING MACHINE I use is the Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus (USA)

BLACK FRIDAY SALE - WAS $329.99 NOW $230.99


UNIQUELY CREATIVE PRODUCTS (THEY SHIP INTERNATIONALLY):

BLACK FRIDAY SALE - 20% OFF PLUS FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA-WIDE 

sale ends midnight Monday 27th November. 

BLACK FRIDAY SALE - 12% OFF PLUS FREE GIFTS


By clicking on these links there’s no extra cost to you but I’ll receive a small commission for any purchases you may buy if you use these links. Receiving small commissions really helps me to keep my YouTube channel and blog going. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you feel you’d like to support my blog you can kindly do this via any of these channels – PayPal – https://paypal.me/lucypatrickcards Buy Me A Coffee site - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/lucypatrickcard -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you enjoyed seeing these cards please consider subscribing to my blog.
You can also find most of my cards on Instagram and My Pinterest Board
Happy crafting and bye for now, XOX Lucy -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#birthdaycard #birthdaycardideas #cardmakingtutorials #cardmaking #handmadecard #cardideas #cardidea #greetingcards #DIYcard #DIYgreetingcards #howtomakecard #handmadegreetingcards #DIYhandmadecard #DIYhandmadecards #artandcraft #howtomake #easycraft #easycard #papercraft #DIYcraft #quickcards #cardmakingideas #cardtutorial #diybirthdaycard #carddesign #carddesigns #handmadebirthdaygreetingcard #handmadebirthdaycards #handmadebirthdaycard #washitape #washitapecard #washitapecards #washitapes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy