Friday 29 December 2023

Beautiful Card Making with only a few supplies! YouTube tutorial video also available

Happy New Year to all my crafty friends!

I hope you love these cards I'm about to share today and maybe it'll give you some crafting ideas.

Product links to items I've used on today's cards can be found at the bottom of this post. I haven't used many items to create these cards.

If you'd like to check out the YouTube video tutorial, you can find it by clicking HERE




I have used the following products in today's video: INLOVEARTS – Use code LUCY25 to receive 25% off your order They ship internationally – free shipping over $29USD


Uniquely Creative Store (THEY SHIP INTERNATIONALLY):

By clicking on these links there’s no extra cost to you but I may receive a small commission for any purchases you make if you use these links. Receiving small commissions really helps me to keep my blog and YouTube channel going. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you feel you’d like to support my channel you can kindly do this via any of these channels –
Lucy's Buy Me A Coffee site ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a crafty day, XOX Lucy
#birthdaycard #birthdaycardideas #cardmakingtutorials #cardmaking #handmadecard #cardideas #cardidea #greetingcards #DIYcard #DIYgreetingcards #howtomakecard #handmadegreetingcards #DIYhandmadecard #DIYhandmadecards #artandcraft #howtomake #easycraft #easycard #papercraft #DIYcraft #quickcards #cardmakingideas #cardtutorial #diybirthdaycard #carddesign #carddesigns #handmadebirthdaygreetingcard #handmadebirthdaycards #handmadebirthdaycard #uniquelycreative #thankyoucard #thankyoucards #backgrounddies #inlovearts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy