Thursday 22 February 2024

HUGE AMOUNT OF FREE FONTS AVAILABLE FOR A SHORT TIME (includes commercial use)

I love to let you know about freebies and great deals!

Do you want or need lots of free fonts for your creative projects? Here's a gorgeous (and huge) set of fonts completely free! I just wanted to let you know about it as it's only available free for 7 days and there's so many great fonts to download. They're also good to use on commercial projects too (please read their T&C's for more information).



Click on the image to go to this free bundle or click HERE.

This is courtesy of Creative Fabrica, who have millions of fonts and digital images to choose from.

XOX Lucy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy