Friday 10 May 2024

Amazing but QUICK & EASY CARD MAKING with PET STICKERS & WASHI TAPES

 Hi, and welcome or welcome back to my blog, I'm so happy you're here!

This week, I had so much fun creating these quick and easy cards using my new stash of PET stickers and tapes, Washi stickers and papers from Journalsay! They have so many gorgeous items to choose from and they have 50% off at the moment! And you're welcome to use my special code LUCYPATRICK to receive an extra 8% off the sale prices, how good is that?! They also have FREE international shipping for orders over $29US. You can find their store by clicking HERE. I have added the individual product links to items I've used under each card.  


















Free international shipping for orders over $29 USD *UNIQUELY CREATIVE PRODUCTS (THEY SHIP INTERNATIONALLY):* Stitched Rounded scalloped Corner Die Set Card Making Word Dies Fussy Cutting Scissors Uniquely Creative Store *SCRAPBOOK.COM (USA) PRODUCTS (THEY SHIP INTERNATIONALLY):* Stitched Rectangle Dies Metallic card/papers Scalloped Circle nesting die set Birthday Sentiment Die Distress Oxide Inks - I used Vintage Photo, Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass Scrapbook.com Store

By clicking on these links there’s no extra cost to you but I may receive a small commission for any purchases if you choose to buy using these links. Receiving small commissions really helps me to keep my YouTube channel and blog going, so thank you.
Happy crafting, XOX Lucy
#journalsay #journalsayhaul #cardmaking #crafthaul #easycards #quickcards #PETstickers #PETtapes #washitape #washitapecards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy