Saturday 4 August 2012

A gift for a dear friend - printer's tray

Hi, I've created a printers' tray for my childhood friend Tracy. We grew up together in England and then my family emigrated to Australia but we've kept in contact the last 30 years we've been apart. I've been back to visit her twice and she came here for my 40th Birthday last year. While she was here we took many photos, one of which I've used in my gift to her.

FWAB used:
Chloe flourish in Antique gold
Mango pearls from 100 pack
Antique gold pearls from 100 pack (for the watch "chain")
For more products and stockists please visit www.flourishwithabling.com.au

I am entering this into the following challenge blogs:

Dutch Dare - http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com.au/ - anything but a card
Fab 'n Funky - http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ - anything but a card
The Stamping Boutique - http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ - anything goes
Paper Pretties - http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com.au/ - use 2 or more designer papers
The Secret Crafters Saturday challenge - http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com.au/ - Gifts

The papers I used are Bo Bunny Gabrielle range. The chipboard tray and butterfly are from Scrapmatts.

Thanks so much for looking,
XOX Lucy

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is stunning. I love the design and all of the gorgeous detailing. A very special gift for a special friend.

    Thank you so much for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely gift and just perfect for our challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday challenge this week
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already joined me in my celebrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This is so beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous gift, love it very much!

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this very much, a really gorgeous keepsake....Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a precious gift. I love how you've designed this frame and used flowers, pearls,swirls and a clock on it too. Those colours makes it magnificent, Thanks for playing at Dutch Dare Card Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy