Monday 6 August 2012

Crafting for all Seasons challenge card

Hi,

Thanks so much for checking out my blog, I hope I can inspire you in some way with one of my cards.

This card was made for Crafting all Seasons - their challenge is "water" must have some type of water theme. My little Sarah Kay girl is watering the vine and flowers. The challenge link is http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.com.au/ if you'd like to join in.

FWAB used:
Jack green vine (half of it)
Grace teal pearl flourish (part of)
For more info and stockists please visit www.flourishwithabling.com.au
Have a great day,
XOX Lucy

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, I love your sweet image and beautiful colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Wonderfull papers and coloration. I also love the green leafbrunch. That looks great! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy