Thursday 14 November 2013

Another LOTV Christmas Bear card

Hi Crafty friends, me again with my second Lili of the Valley topper card.

I am being very careful not to add this card to challenges that say "must stamp or must hand-colour image" but because I usually always colour my stamps myself I am not used to checking for this rule so I apologise from the bottom of my heart if I accidentally enter it into a challenge it's not allowed in.




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe - Vintage/shabby chic
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes  
Christmas Cards all year round - Winter wonderland
C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 2 - Anything goes Christmas
The Crazy Challenge - Vintage 
Cute Card Thursday -  Animal magic
Deep Ocean - Winter
Graph 'It Markers - Furry friends
Inky Impressions - Red and green
One Crazy Stamper - Christmas
Send a smile 4 kids - Happy Holidays for kids
Sister Act - Anything goes 
Whoopsi Daisy - Flowers galore
Winter Wonderland - For a child (Xmas)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes   

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog, I hope you enjoyed it, would love to see you here again,
XOX Lucy

10 comments:

  1. No doubt about it... this is a darling image! I love how you nestled those lovely blossoms in as well! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Lucy,Thanks for Joining us at the Graph'It Marker Challenge this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. another gorgeous creation love this image, and perfect for our theme at the Winter Wonderland. Thank you for joining us
    Hugs Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the papers and image had to look twice I thought the flowers were on embellishments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card for CHNC challenges and CCAYR 'winter wonderland' - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delightful card for both CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is another fabulous Christmas card, such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card again, this imag is so cute! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the vintage look of this card and the nostalgic feel of the previous bear card. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Hazelnuts Extra this month. Hugs Mrs A. (GDT).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your lovely festive card at Christmas at Christmas Cards All Year Round and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy