Monday 18 November 2013

Bugaboo and Cinderella love shoes!!

Hi Friends,

I was so happy to see another 2 crafty friends started following me over the weekend, I'm almost at 200! I love sharing my cards on here as it's so nice to receive feedback and it makes it more exciting when creating a card knowing other crafties might like to see it.

I created this card with a Bugaboo image and sentiment, they are hilarious aren't they and I just couldn't resist this funny one! I used some sparkling silver glitter paper and the patterned paper is by Bo Bunny, one of my favourite paper companies. I glitter embossed a chipboard high heel shoe and used leaves and bling from Flourish with a Bling.


Flourish with a Bling are a retail store as well as wholesale so you can buy direct from us now! We have some fantastic themed packs (eg. Bling, vintage, fairy garden, boys, princess etc) at amazing prices, you can check them all out by clicking here. If you mention my blog (Lucy) when ordering we will send you a bonus Jasmine laser flourish!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

4 Krafty Girlz - Anything goes (using a sponsor's image)
Catch the Bug - Bingo - Glitter, Designer Paper, Ribbon (Ricrac ribbon)
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes 
Crafty Creations - Dies and punches
Crafty Ribbons -  Anything goes with ribbon (ricrac ribbon)
Graph 'It Markers - Anything goes
Hanna & Friends - Glitter
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything goes
Little Miss Muffet - Seeing dots
Milk Coffee - Fairytales
One Stitch at a Time -  Anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Add a sentiment
(Pin)spirational Challenges - Photo inspiration - Used photo colours & sponsor's image
Scrapper's Delight -  Anything goes
Stamp & Create - Feathers or leaves

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog, I hope you enjoyed it, would love to see you here again,
XOX Lucy

17 comments:

  1. The shoe is such a great accent, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a true statement and such a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational. I'm going to have to check out Flourish with a Bling! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very funny sentiment but so true. Another lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at ( Pin ) spirational challenges.
    Hugs Wynn DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the sentiment and sparkly shoes..
    Sandy :) DT
    Thanks for entering over at Challenges 4 everybody..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny card :) Thank you for joining us at Scrapper’s Delights! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joinin gin with us over at Crafty Ribbons! :) Hugs Bonnie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic sentiment not seen this one before and love the added shoe embellishment
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little glitter shoe and the sentiment is perfect!! :D Thanks for sharing and joining us over at OSAAT.
    Deborah – OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational this week.

    Artsy-Arts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun :-) Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenge, hope to see you enter again soon! Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/all-crafts-challenge-octnov-midway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. So true a sentiment for so many Lucy ....personally I prefer my trusty old favourites. A very pretty card with lovely colouring. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card, hun. Thanks for joining us at Milk Coffee.
    Hugs Rossi (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh, I love your card! I saw this digi on the Bugaboo site and it cracked me up. I love how you have used it on your card, your papers are fab and I love that shoe! And yes, other crafters love seeing your cards! Thanks for joining us at JFFC;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL this made me laugh!! Great card :) Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT this week and good luck. hugs
    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the image and the she embellishment is just perfect. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi just popping back to say -thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}Spirational challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy