Wednesday 11 December 2013

Bugaboo Eggbert's Christmas

Here's my second card for the night, I have to be quick as it's almost bedtime and I'm not sure how I'll manage to post them all. This is a cute little digi from Bugaboo he's called Eggbert.




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Card and Scrap - Christmas Anything goes
Catch the Bug - Sketch
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
Crafts and Me - Anything goes
Crafty Ribbons -Spots or stripes
Creatalicious - Christmas time
Deep Ocean - Santa is coming
Fairies Challenges - Christmas
Hanna & Friends - Christmas
Pile it on - P is for punches, pearls, patterned papers & present
Sister Act - Anything goes

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog, I hope you enjoyed it, would love to see you here again,
XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. love the cute image -started on the candy canes already I see lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Eggbert is colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody - would love you to join my blog also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and funny Christmas card! Love it :) Thanks again for joining us at Card and Scrap!
    DT Unni A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow didn't he come up Well! Loooooove Him so Cute! Great Card! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute!! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy