Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas to my lovely followers..

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new year. I am so happy to be followed by 201 followers, it really feels special and makes my cardmaking that much more enjoyable knowing that others may like to see what I've created.

There are quite a few of you that always check out every card I create and comment on pretty much every one of them and I know that can be very time-consuming as I do make a lot of cards lol. So to say thank you I know that my really loyal followers will be the only ones to read this as I'm not posting a card, I would love to send you a gorgeous gift from my company Flourish with a Bling. I will send to the first 10 comments (anywhere in the world), I hope you're one of them!

You don't have to have commented on my cards ever, you just have to have been a follower before today as you are all very important to me.

You can have a surprise or choose from Lee's tree, Jack vine or Jasmine laser flourish, here are links to cards using these products so you can see what they look like if you haven't seen them before:

http://lucylovesscrapping.blogspot.com.au/search/label/FWAB%20Tree - Lee's tree

http://lucylovesscrapping.blogspot.com.au/search/label/FWAB%20jack%20vine%20leaves - Jack vine which comes in 4 colours - black, green, olive green and forest green

http://lucylovesscrapping.blogspot.com.au/search/label/FWAB%20Jasmine%20flourish - Jasmine laser flourish (this will also show Puffy flourish), comes in a pearl, pink, teal, purple, gold, red and burgundy (laser) 

XOX Lucy

8 comments:

  1. I am glad I found your blog this year. Thanks for the inspiration Lucy. Merry Christmas to you and your family. All the best for 2014. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet words and for following me Nina!

      Please email me at lucypatrick@bigpond.com with your full name and address and whether you'd like a surprise or choose Lee's tree, Jack vine (which colour) or your fave colour Jasmine laser flourish (click on any Flourish with a Bling link on my blog to see the choices or use the "search" on my sidebar to see them used on my cards).

      I'm so glad you commented, XOX Lucy

      Delete
  2. Thanks Lucy, I don't always get the time to visit as I spend most of my time with my elderly dad and craft or clean at night....Have a lovely Christmas and gosh I must go to your store after the New year....love aNNIe....http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Lucy I hope you have a fabulous Christmas and thanks for all the inspiration you have brought this year - I especially love all the stepped cards that you do - they are amazing!!! Big Hugs for a Happy Christmas and a brilliant new year to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness - Count me in!!!!! Thank you, Lucy! You know I am a huge fan of yours! I hope I am one of the first 10 LOL. If so, I would love to have Lee's tree - it really caught my eye on the card you made the other day. Wishing you Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucy I love checking out your fantastic cards and would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lucy!
    So glad to have found your blog. You show so much beautiful things :)
    Happy Christmas
    Hugs Anna
    http://annaspysseltajm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Lucy! I want to take time to thank you for being such a fabulous supporter of our challenge at 613 Avenue Create! I think I may have told you before, there are certain designers for whom we keep a watchful eye each week...you are one of those designers. Your work is always thoughtful, artistically impeccable, and fun. You have inspired us and I know you have been an inspiration to others who play with us. We look forward to more great things in 2014.
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy