Thursday 27 November 2014

Official Mistletoe Tester (Bugaboo image)

Hi crafty friends,

Me again, hehe, with a card I've made for my hubby haha, wish I looked like that!! I used a sassy image from BUg and the sentiment was created on my computer using a font called "Fiolex Girls". I used my new heart die cuts to create the heart.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with optional twist: subway art
A Crafty Mess -  Anything goes
Card Mania - Use a digi  
Christmas Cards all year round - No designer papers
Christmas Stampin' - Anything Christmas (used a sponsor's image)
Copic Marker Norge - Red Christmas
Craftin' Desert Divas - Christmas 
Creative Fingers -  Anything goes
Digi Sketch - Die cuts/Punches (heart die cuts)
Digitally Sweet - Opposites - Black & white
Divas by Design - Jingle bells
Kit & Clowder - Christmas
Let's Craft & Create - Christmas
Little Miss Muffet - Clean and simple (using a Bugaboo image)
Love to Scrap - Say it in colour
Mema's Crafts - Anything goes 
My Craft Creations - Anything goes 
Natalie & Amy - Stitch it
Not Just Cards -  Anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges -  Anything goes (using a sponsor's image)
Scrapper's Delight - Anything goes or traditional Christmas 
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Anything goes 
Sister Act - Anything goes 
Winter Wonderland - Let's get sentimental

Sweet blessings to you all, have a wonderful day,

XOX Lucy

20 comments:

  1. Man, she is a sexy digi! Your husband will love the card!
    Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sympa Lucy, très fun, elle me donne le sourire, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment! What a great card for hubby! Enjoy the testing! Adorable card and I know he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card :) Thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sassy Bugaboo image and great font -love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo . . .sassy!! This is perfect for your husband. And such a cute sentiment to go with this image. Thanks for playing with CSAYL and CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant Lucy. That image is just fabulous!! And well done with the font and heart combo - it looks gerat. Thanks so much for linking up at Little Miss Muffet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Christmas card Lucy, I love the pretty image and your colouring is fabulous. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and great colouring! I just like the sassy image.Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas. ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun, cute and sexy card!! I bet your hubby loved it :o) Love the sassy image too! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cheeky Christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun and cheeky card, fab! Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. I am afraid, however, that I see no link to the Jingle Bells challenge? Can you please clarify next to where you mention the challenge? Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this card fab design and thanks for sharing at Divas by design

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the primarily white card with a bit of color...Wonderful job! So glad you joined our Challenge last week at 613 Avenue Create. Our current challenge is still underway so, I hope you'll join us again. Have a blessed day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness this is so fun and cute! Thanks for joining our Christmas Linky Party at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    DT Tina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hilarious!
    And check her out! She looks just like me! LOL! (okay, not!)
    But I think she's got a great job! =)
    Very fun!!!!!!!
    Thanks so much for also sharing at the Craftin Desert Divas.

    Warmly, Leah (CDD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another stunning card from you again. Thanks for joining us at CopicMarkerNorge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy