Friday 7 November 2014

My Hubby's Birthday card hehe (Dr. Digi's image)

Hi crafty friends,

Hehe, my husband is right crazy into a stupid X-Box game at the moment so whenever he's at home, he's sneaking into our games room and it's driving me up the wall haha!! I thought this image from Dr Digi's was perfect for him hehe, he found it amusing too! Hope you get a giggle out of it. The game is Call of Duty in case you're wondering, do you know any addicted gamers that aren't kids or am I the only one stuck with one at the moment lol?? Maybe I need to set up a "Gamers Anonymous" meeting for friends and family!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with optional twist: Thank you/Host card
A Little Bit Crafty - CAS
AllSorts - Masculine
Catch the Bug - Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore -  Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  Anything goes with patterned paper
Just Inspirational - Wishes (Birthday)
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything goes 
Milk Coffee - Hand colored image
My Craft Creations - Anything goes 
Not Just Cards - Anything goes 
The Paper Shelter - For the man in your life
Sisters of Craft -  Anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything goes 
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes 

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

19 comments:

  1. Haha, great card for your hubby, Lucy! I am sure he got a kick out of it! I like how the guy in the image is in his undies! Brian used to be a gamer many years ago, before I met him, but he has gone away from it, so I am glad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lucy, what a great card. It did make me giggle, lol. I do have a few gaming friends.... all adults....most of them dads too. I'm afraid everyone has the gaming bug nowadays! Anyway, you've coloured the image so well and those papers are fab. See you soon :)
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Lucy. Thank you for joining us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow your hubby is going to love this image. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card lol love the image what about those Y-fronts lol and love the B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, this is pretty cute! I am sure your husband got a kick out of it. Thanks for sharing your darling card with us at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and funny card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Masculine Challenge, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your project so very cute! Thanks for joining in our November Anything Goes @ Catch the Bug! Hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha - what a brilliant card - my brother (25) is also never off the gamestation!!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a hilarious image! I'm afraid between my hubby and I, I'm the gamer! LOL! They really are super easy to get "addicted" to! Thanks for dropping by to share your creation with us at 613 Avenue Create! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EXCELLENT!!!
    but won't he mind your sharing ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really really love your card. Image is so funny and cute.
    Well done ! Thanks for joining us at TPS challenge.
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh I love this image and the fabulous card design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so funny card! I love image and all embellishments! There´s also leather? Twine?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work! Thank you so much for linking up with us at Loves Rubberstamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cool male card
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything goes challenge #11
    Good luck
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous CAS card! Thank you so much for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha :) thanx for joining in at JIC x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy