Wednesday 31 May 2017

Red and Black Male Birthday card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm back with another masculine card, I've been trying to add more masculine cards to my stash as about 1 in 30 cards I make are for boys/men lol. I used a sunburst stencil and texture paste for this card. Once the paste was dry I inked the Fired Brick distress ink on the bottom level then placed the stencil back on to protect the red while I inked the raised areas in black.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - for the boys/men
Crafting from the Heart -  anything goes
Crafting when we can - black and white with a splash of colour
Cute Card Thursday - clean and simple
Inspiration Destination - anything goes 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes 
Not Just Cards - one for the boys
Paper Creator's Crafts - bright and bold

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Great male card thanks for playing at agoac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CWWC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the CAS feel of it...and of course who can't use more masculine card. Thanks for playing along with us for our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good Luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card. Perfect for a guy. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges} Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really striking! Thank you for joining in the Crafting From the Heart challenge this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant textured CAS card and love the two colour combination
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy