Wednesday 31 May 2017

We mermaid for each other mixed media card (Lawn Fawn stamps)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I had some fun playing with my distress inks again, I think they go perfectly with an underwater scene. I used some gorgeous stamps from Lawn Fawn. I have the dies too so it was easy to die cut them all out and then move them around on the card until I was happy with the placement of everything. 



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

As you like it - Fave skin/fur colours - I use Copics E50, E51, E53 plus a little blush on their cheeks using E93 as this combo is quite warm, it gives them a little bit of a tan more than a pink glow. 
Crafty Friends - use summer colours 
Inspiration Destination - anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies -  anything goes
Paper Creator's Crafts - bright and bold
Ribbon Girl - use any image 
Send a smile 4 kids - bright colors for kids
Stamping Sensations - butterflies, fairies and fantasy (fantasy) 

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Hello Lucy... Thanks for entering your 3rd project in to the ‘Summer Colours’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Your canvas is so lovely and fab background inking. Cute litle digis and really love the sentiment you have chosen... Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely underwater scene, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations May challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. So bright colours and beautiful sea scene.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is adorable, I love the mermaids :) Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such fun! The wonderful bright colors and sweet little images. Great design. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute stamps and beautiful sea background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy