Friday 11 May 2018

Cat in a Hot Air Balloon card (Polkadoodles image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

Polkadoodles have a new challenge just started on their blog, I hope you'll join in, you don't have to use one of their products but it'd be lovely if you do. I'm loving creating with their gorgeous images, papers and sentiments. 

For my card I have used the following Polkadoodles products: 

Fuzzypuffs - Jasper Balloon

I created the sky with my Distress Oxide ink (Broken China I think) and then sprayed it with water. I fussy cut the kitty's head and all the little banners to have them paper pieced on top of the image. I popped them all up on foam tape.





I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Catch the Bug - anything goes
Crafty Friends - animals
Creative Fingers -  anything goes
Happy Little Stampers -  anything goes with dies
Lemon Shortbread - anything goes 
Pammie's Inky Pinkies -  anything goes
That's Crafty! - Stitching - faux stitching on die cuts
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes 

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

7 comments:

  1. Very cute - thank you for joining us at That's Crafty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute and sweet! Such a lovely card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and image love all the dies for the scene
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great fussy cutting! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this week - good luck in the draw. Please join us again soon.
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo cute lucy.following you
    Teammate @polkadoodles
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really beautiful card and great stitching detail.
    Thanks so much for joining in our May challenge at That's Crafty! and wishing you good luck.
    Fliss DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy