Thursday 5 September 2019

Guest Designer at Imagine That Creative Playground Blog - Summer card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I was lucky enough to win a guest designer spot at Imagine That Creative Playground blog. They have such gorgeous images I was honored to play with their digital images, backgrounds, papers and sentiment sets. 

I had a lot of fun creating this card. I used the PNG files so I could move the items around on the beach to suit my card. I made the girl on the card the same size as a black & white version so I could colour her and her towel myself, fussy cut her and paste onto the scene. I added the PNG sentiment that comes along with it too before printing. This background is so versatile, you can use it with any beachy images so it's definitely worth buying this set. You can buy it HERE. Also, they have monthly challenges where you can win sets - click HERE to go to the blog.


Thank you so much to Kris for letting me choose this generous digi set to play with for my guest spot, I love it and will use it again for sure!

Thank you to my special followers for dropping by. I'm going away so I'm not able to add this to any challenge blogs like I usually do.

XOX Lucy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love your coloring and what a wonderful set. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy! This is colored goregously :) Love it, and thank you again for being our lovely Guest Designer this month at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP!!

    (sorry it took me a week to get over here, busy back-to-school stuff going on)
    HAPPY CRAFTING!!
    ♥krisB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy