Monday 30 December 2019

All Dressed Up Birthday card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I made this card for my daughter's friend Jess. I paper pieced the top on the brunette girl and the rest is coloured with my Copics. I used 2 girls from All Dressed Up.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

All Dressed Up - Anything goes with an ADU image
Crafting by Designs - anything goes 
Imagine That  anything goes 
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes  
The Paper Shelter - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Party Time
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Party Time
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes  
Your Next Stamp -  Fave card from 2019

Thank you so much for dropping by and remember, if you want to see all my cards easily in one place please follow me on Instagram - click HERE.

XOX Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful coloring and paper piecing! Love that image and your card if fantastic.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Lucy! Love her paper pieced top. Thank you for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps. Good luck with your entry! ~Pam-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card, love the colours and the sweet image! ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy