Monday 30 December 2019

Bugaboo Reindeer and Snowflake card

Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's another cute image from Bugaboo Stamps, I added some white Nuvo Drops for falling snow.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

As you like it - Fave Die - my square stitch dies as they make a great border around images with the faux stitching.
Catch The Bug - Holiday Critter Chaos - Tic Tac Toe - Plaid, Free, 3 layers
Crafting by Designs - anything goes 
Cupcake Inspirations - Holidays
Di's Digis - Winter holidays
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

Thank you so much for dropping by and remember, if you want to see all my cards easily in one place please follow me on Instagram - click HERE.

XOX Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card following the Bingo grid. Great coloring!
    Thanks for joining the Holiday Critter Chaos at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little guy and I love your card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Catch the Bug and Happy New Year!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, adorable reindeer, love the plaid papers too. Thanks for joining in with the Critter Chaos at Catch the Bug.
    Happy New Year
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy