Thursday 14 September 2023

3 quick cards using patterned paper - same design, different look | HANDMADE CARD MAKING TUTORIALS

 Hello crafty friends!

I have a great video tutorial showing how I make 3 of these cards using patterned paper. You can check it out by clicking HERE. Products I used can be found below.








I hope you like these cards, pop on over to the video and even better if it inspired you to get crafty! UNIQUELY CREATIVE PRODUCTS (THEY SHIP INTERNATIONALLY): The Story Garden collection -
*ON SALE AS AT JUNE 2023. Adhesives/Tapes Fussy Cutting Scissors Black Doodling Pens Craft Tweezers Fine glue pen Acrylic Block Cards & Envelope sets Cardstock Embellishments All cutting dies Stitched Rectangle Dies Stitched Square Dies Monthly Subscriptions Uniquely Creative Store SCRAPBOOK.COM (USA) PRODUCTS (THEY SHIP INTERNATIONALLY): Assorted Nesting Dies Scoring Board Tim Holtz Glass Mat Foam Tape Acrylic Blocks Distress Oxide Inks Domed Foam Applicators Ink Blending Brushes Liquid Pearls Nuvo Drops Wide 4” (10cm) Double Sided Tape Scrapbook.com Store
By clicking on these links there’s no extra cost to you but I’ll receive a small commission for any purchases you may buy if you use these links. My receiving small commissions really helps me to keep creating and sharing my cards.
Happy crafting, XOX Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy