Thursday 14 September 2023

I have a YouTube channel!! Also all my Social Media Platform links

 Hi and thank you for coming to my blog!

I haven't used this blog much over the past few years but I'm thinking of starting it back up again so please let me know if you'd be interested in visiting my blog. I know there are a few of you that find this blog occasionally, mostly through Pinterest so maybe I could start showing all my creations here too.

I have lots of other ways to see my new card creations now. Here's the links to my current social media:

YouTube channel - CLICK HERE

Pinterest - CLICK HERE 

Instagram - CLICK HERE

I hope you'll come follow me on one of these platforms. My YouTube channel has loads of video tutorials now with lots of card design ideas and inspiration and my following is growing rapidly.

With lots of love,

XOX Lucy

Here's a couple of cards to show what I've been up to. I've used products from Uniquely Creative  :





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy