Tuesday 21 November 2023

Beautiful Handmade cards using Washi / PET tapes - DIY cards in minutes!!

Aren't these cards so easy to create yet so beautiful? Make loads of them in one afternoon! Find this PET tape at The Washi Tape Shop and use code LUCYPATRICK10 to receive 10% off your order. Click on the photo of this tape below.






By clicking on these photo links there’s no extra cost to you but I’ll receive a small commission for any purchases you may buy if you use these links. Receiving small commissions really helps me to keep my blog and YouTube channel going. Also, the gold sentiments on the first 2 cards were created with Christopher's sentiments dies from Brutus Monroe. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you feel you’d like to support my channel you can kindly do this via any of these channels – PayPal – https://paypal.me/lucypatrickcards Buy Me A Coffee site - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/lucypatrickcard ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My YouTube channel
My Instagram My Pinterest Board Have a crafty day, XOX Lucy ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #birthdaycard #birthdaycardideas #cardmakingtutorials #cardmaking #handmadecard #cardideas #cardidea #greetingcards #DIYcard #DIYgreetingcards #howtomakecard #handmadegreetingcards #DIYhandmadecard #DIYhandmadecards #artandcraft #howtomake #easycraft #easycard #papercraft #DIYcraft #quickcards #cardmakingideas #cardtutorial #diybirthdaycard #carddesign #carddesigns #handmadebirthdaygreetingcard #handmadebirthdaycards #handmadebirthdaycard #pettape #Pettapes #washitape #washitapes #washitapeaddict #washitapelove #thewashitapeshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy