Tuesday 14 November 2023

Handmade cards using Blossom & Bloom Collection from Uniquely Creative

Hi and welcome (back) to my blog! 

Here's some lovely cards I've made using Uniquely Creative's Blossom & Bloom collection. 

You can find my YouTube channel here if you enjoy watching card making tutorials, it's full of crafting tips and tricks, and of course, loads of card design inspiration and ideas. You can find the video where I've created some of these cards and used this paper collection HERE

Let me know if you have a favourite card from this bunch. You can go to Uniquely Creative's website to see all their beautiful new collections, just click HERE









The ELECTRIC DIE CUTTING MACHINE I use is the Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus (USA)
UNIQUELY CREATIVE PRODUCTS (THEY SHIP INTERNATIONALLY):







Glossy Accents Nuvo Drops - I used Crystal drops in Ebony Black

By clicking on these links there’s no extra cost to you but I’ll receive a small commission for any purchases you may buy if you use these links. Receiving small commissions really helps me to keep my YouTube channel going.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you enjoyed the video please consider subscribing to my channel. Liking and/or commenting on my videos also gives me a boost to create more videos and helps get my videos seen by more crafters. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you feel you’d like to support my channel please visit https://www.buymeacoffee.com/lucypatrickcard or use the Super Thanks button to make a donation (you can find the Thanks button under the video title; on a PC you need to click on the 3 dots to see it). ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You can find most of my 2000+ cards on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cards_made_by_lucy/ Have a crafty day, XOX Lucy ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #birthdaycard #birthdaycardideas #cardmakingtutorials #cardmaking #handmadecard #cardideas #cardidea #greetingcards #DIYcard #DIYgreetingcards #howtomakecard #handmadegreetingcards #DIYhandmadecard #DIYhandmadecards #artandcraft #howtomake #easycraft #easycard #papercraft #DIYcraft #quickcards #cardmakingideas #cardtutorial #diybirthdaycard #carddesign #carddesigns #handmadebirthdaygreetingcard #handmadebirthdaycards #handmadebirthdaycard #uniquelycreative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy