Thursday 18 April 2024

Uniquely Creative's Flowering Utopia collection - Loads of card inspiration and ideas here!!

Hi!

I forgot to show you some of the cards I made using this gorgeous collection from Uniquely Creative so I'm going to add all of the cards I've made with it in this one blog post. I hope you love these cards and maybe it'll give you some crafting ideas if you have this kit, or want to buy this kit (link below, the paper packs and ephemera, etc are all still available for now) or use your stash to create the card designs.

Product links to items I've used on today's cards can be found at the bottom of this post. I haven't used many items to create these cards.

If you'd like to check out the YouTube video tutorial creating some of these cards, you can find it by clicking HERE













I have used the following products in today's video:
Uniquely Creative Store (THEY SHIP INTERNATIONALLY):

By clicking on these links there’s no extra cost to you but I may receive a small commission for any purchases you make if you use these links. Receiving small commissions really helps me to keep my blog and YouTube channel going. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you feel you’d like to support my channel you can kindly do this via any of these channels –
Lucy's Buy Me A Coffee site ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a crafty day, XOX Lucy
#birthdaycard #birthdaycardideas #cardmakingtutorials #cardmaking #handmadecard #cardideas #cardidea #greetingcards #DIYcard #DIYgreetingcards #howtomakecard #handmadegreetingcards #DIYhandmadecard #DIYhandmadecards #artandcraft #howtomake #easycraft #easycard #papercraft #DIYcraft #quickcards #cardmakingideas #cardtutorial #diybirthdaycard #carddesign #carddesigns #handmadebirthdaygreetingcard #handmadebirthdaycards #handmadebirthdaycard #uniquelycreative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy