Thursday 11 April 2024

Uniquely Creative's March 2024 kit - Peonies & Proteas collection

 Hi crafty friends!

Uniquely Creative have a new collection out! The March 2024 kit is called Peonies & Proteas and it's so gorgeous! Here's lots of cards I've made with it already. Some I made on a YouTube video, click HERE to see it. 












I'd love to know if you have a favourite card from this bunch. Isn't it a beautiful collection? You can go to Uniquely Creative's website to see all their beautiful collections, just click HERE

Please check out my YouTube if you enjoy watching card making tutorials, it's full of crafting tips and tricks, and of course, loads of card design inspiration and ideas. The tab for my YouTube channel is just below my blog heading or click HERE.

That's it, have a wonderful crafty day,

XOX Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy