Monday 31 March 2014

Footy Birthday boy (DigiStamp Boutique image)

Hi everyone,

If you follow me you'll know how difficult I find it to create boy cards so most of my creations are as girly as you can get hehe. BUT... I have recently re-discovered DigiStamp Boutique's gorgeous digis and they have some of the best boy images going around. I'll be happily creating a few more boy cards now.

I used some Echo Park papers and my notepad punch along with my circular die cuts that I don't think I could live without anymore.


Flourish with a Bling have free shipping for all orders over $20AUD for the month of April! This includes Australia and worldwide! No matter how large the order, there's no postage cost. I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products that we've designed ourselves. Click HERE to be taken to our easy-to-use website.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Anyone for Anya - Masculine or grungy
Crafting when we can - For a child
Crafty Ribbons - Ribbon and buttons
Digistamp Boutique - Anything goes (image is from DSB) 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes with buttons

Thank you so much to everyone that leaves sweet messages, I love reading them.

XOX Lucy

5 comments:

  1. Great boy's card! Love your papers and rikrak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Lucy! this is the sweetest card, luv your coloring! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Lucy, a lovely design and wonderful papers. Your colouring of the cute image is fabulous and great details!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous boy image and love the papers and circle dies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are always so cute Lucy! That little boy is darling & your coloring is awesome!!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Crafting When We Can & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy