Sunday 23 March 2014

Peach and Mustard card (Saturated Canary image)

Hi everyone,

Me again, I know I've created a lot of cards this week, believe it or not I have made more than this but don't have the time to post them all in one go hehe.

I have used another Saturated Canary image and I think she and her cat are adorable! I have used some bling centred flowers from Flourish with a Bling. I hope all my lovely followers realise that whenever a name is highlighted in red it means there is a link to that website, blog or store.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Mothers Day or female Birthday
Art by Miran - Anything goes 
Card and Scrap - Lace and/or Ribbon 
Crafter's Cafe - Make a square card 
Crafting by Designs (monthly challenge) - Anything goes
Crafts 4 Eternity -  Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Deep Ocean - Lace and pearls
Divas by Design - Flower power
Graph 'It Markers - Summertime pastels
Just Keep on Creating - Anything goes  
My Craft Spot - Pinterest inspired challenge
Oddball Stamps - Use a digi
The Paper Shelter - More than 5 flowers
Party Time Tuesday - Party animal
(Pin)spirational Challenges - Photo inspiration - inspired by the colours, flowers & dots
The Rubber Buggy - Spring flowers  
Scrappy Mom's Stamps - All that glitters/bling 
Sister Act - Anything goes
The Squirrel & the Fox - Inspired by a book - "Cat & Girl" Click HERE for link to it.   
Stampin with the Dragon - Bling it up
The Stamping Chef -  Anything goes  
Top Tip Tuesday - Metal or faux metal (metal pins)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes    

I hope you're having a great weekend,
XOX Lucy

24 comments:

  1. Fab colouring and an amazing card! Lovely to see you at Divas this week, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lucy - This is gorgeous! I actually have this image (you know how I love kitties LOL) but I've not got around to using it yet - so many images and so little time! You've coloured it so beautifully and I love all your flowers, lace and trim, and the beautiful stick pins! Wishing you a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in the fun over at the stamping chef anything goes challenges this week, beautiful colouring, Floss TSC Sous Chef

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image - she is a really cutie! Your coloring is totally fabulous and I love the blingy flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with our Pinerest Inspired Challenge this week at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the image and fabulous colouring -think I need one of those to hang my glasses with as always losing them!love all the embellishments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! The image is adorable - especially with that darling little cat! You've done an amazing job with the colouring!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always enjoy your work Lucy! :o) This card is both sweet and gorgeous.. I adore the SC image and your designing around her is fantastic. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card design, and your image is so beautifully coloured, thank you for sharing at The Crafters Café, hope to see you again soon
    {Cra
    fters Cafe DT Member}

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card :=)
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap
    DT-Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute image. Such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing at {PIN}spirational Challenges and hope to see your work again.
    Hugs, Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Smukt kort. Tak for at du er med på udfordringen hos Card and scrap.
    DT Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful coloring Lucy! Love your sweet card and the embellishments are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow your coloring is awesome! Super cute card! Thanks for playing with us at My Craft spot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card smashing colouring as always. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Divas
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card Lucy. Love the cute image. Thanks for playing along with us in our "Make a Square Card Challenge" at The Crafter's Café and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colouring. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I absolutely love the design with the metal pins, lace and flowers. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another super cute card with a beautifully coloured image and I love all the embellishments as well.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will join in on the next link up starting on 01.04.2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card and fab colour combo. Love the lace and the hat pin is a great touch.


    Thanks for taking part in the Stamping Dragon 'Bling it up' Challenge with us:

    ReplyDelete

  22. Another lovely card Lucy. I love your work and always a pleasure to see the beauty you create. I like the flowers and all the trappings that you used. Thank you share it with us Artbymiran challenge. Good Luck
    Vesi - DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card - love your colouring and the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy