Thursday 27 March 2014

Home is where the heart is (Bugaboo image)

Hi everyone,

Hehe, I made this for my sister as her and her boyfriend have just bought a house together. I didn't want to make the card too girly as it was for him as well but it seems I went a little too boyish in the end so I haven't given it to her.

I love this image from Bugaboo though, how cute are they? My ribbon went a little askew while taking the photo and I didn't notice until now, I've since fixed it but it's too late to take another photo.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AllSorts - All about the boy
Anyone for Anya - Masculine or grungy
Card and Scrap - Lace and/or ribbon  
Catch the Bug - Photo inspiration - colours
Catch the Bug Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 
The Corrosive Challenge - Photo inspiration - green
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Glitter & Sparkle - Use some blue
Little Miss Muffet -  Anything goes
Sister Act - Anything goes  
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes   

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog, I hope you come back again,

XOX Lucy

11 comments:

  1. So cute! Love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the card is perfect for a couple - not too boyish at all! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March with your cute creation - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's great not too boyish love the colours and fantastic image and actually the ribbon looked fine wonky as the banner lines aren't straight
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my your coloring is awesome and so are your colors and layout. Thanks for using a Bugaboo image and for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Lucy, I'm back again on behalf of my DT. You already know I love this card! I enjoy Bugaboo images very much and I always admire your colouring. So glad you joined us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Use Some Blue challenge. Wishing you all the best in our draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's perfect for both him and her! I love the colors and the cute image :) Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap!
    DT Unni A

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the card is great! Thanks for playing along in the Stella Says Sketch challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the The Bug Photo Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our new Challenge that starts TODAY!!!! We hope you’ll join the fun!!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a fun card, and I LOVE your colouring!
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Little Miss Muffet :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such fun, and so beautifully constructed! Thanks for joining us at Stella Says Sketch #206! Please come and play again soon.
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy