Monday 7 January 2013

Favourite "square cards" of 2012


Hi to my crafty followers,

I've seen lots of bloggers posting their favourite cards of 2012 and thought that was a great idea as you may not have seen some of my earlier cards. 

Here's my favourite square cards I made in 2012 (will post my favourite step/easel cards later), hope you like them and they inspire you in some way:



Please email me (email address is on right hand side of my blog under my photo) if you have any questions you'd like to ask.

Thanks so much for dropping by, I hope you enjoyed seeing them this way.

XOX Lucy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy - wow! gorgeous cards, your colouring is fabulous! I'll know where to look when I need some inspiration for colouring!
    I'm here: http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/ Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All brilliant card slove them all fantastic inspiration to look back on fantastic colouring and layouts
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy