Tuesday 15 January 2013

Halloween scene card re-posted


Hi friends,

Unfortunately I have had a spammer in my blog and for the past several weeks this card has had over 3000 views. It's very annoying as I like to see how many crafters have come to check out my blog each day and this stops me from knowing so I've had to delete the original post. I still wanted my card on my blog though so I'm re-posting it, hopefully the spammers don't find another card instead, aren't they irritating?


 FWAB used:
Elise black flourish, Grass from Trent's fence & Jack black leaves
For more products or to find a stockist please visit Flourish with a Bling. If your favourite craft store doesn't stock our products feel free to pass on our details.


Thank you so much for dropping by,
XOX Lucy

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!Very Beautiful!!Adorable Deatils!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally aweosme card sweetie, love the scene.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy