Saturday 12 January 2013

My favourite easel/step cards for 2012

Hi there,

Just in case you are interested, here's my favourite step/easel cards of mine, hope you like them (click on the any of the photos if you want to see the original blog post which has more detail/larger photos):








I hope you have enjoyed checking these out, I have quite a few more step/easel cards that I didn't add so if you'd like to see all of them, scroll down to the labels (near the comment section) and click on "Easel cards", that will show all of them.

XOX Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Lucy you are amazingly talented. Your creations have so much to feast the eyes on and each one is like a little fairytale.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely stunning everyone love all the details and embellishments
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMjG Lucy, you are quite good at these. So much work has been put into them.
    I mailed your prize today. More details in an email to follow.
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy