Monday 10 June 2013

Bugaboo Gus/Dad card

I know I have recently used this gorgeous Bugaboo's Gus image and sentiment but I thought it also suited my Dad so have created a different card but with the same digi. I find it so difficult to make male cards. At least I'll hopefully have a little stash of them after these last couple of weeks with most challenge blogs asking for male inspired cards!

The black flourish is from Flourish with a Bling and most of the papers used here are from Echo Park.


Flourish with a Bling are a retail store as well as wholesale so you can buy direct from us now! We have some fantastic themed packs (eg. Bling, vintage, fairy garden, boys, princess etc) at amazing prices, you can check them all out by clicking here. If you mention my blog (Lucy) when ordering we will send you a bonus Jasmine laser flourish!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create -  Anything goes with optional twist - Celebrations
Cardz TV - Father's Day
Crafts 4 Eternity - For the boys
Crafts & Me - Something old - Old man
Glitter & Sparkle - Father's Day/Male
Hobby Cutz - Masculine/Father's Day
Inky Impressions - Birthday or Anniversary
Milk Coffee - Father's Day
Party time Tuesday - Father's Day
Penny's Challenges - Birthdays
Simon says stamp - Masculine/ Father's day
Simon says stamp & show - Brought to you by the letter S - Stitching and Stars
Simply create too - Father's Day/Male
Sister Act - Anything goes

Hope you had a little giggle over my card and thanks for stopping by,
XOX Lucy

13 comments:

  1. Lucy, this is so cute! I love Gus and this is one of my favorites. I really like the bold colors. Most designers shy away from orange, but I love it. I think you managed to harness all that orange power by pairing it ups with blue. Nice design choice! Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to your next visit!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Lucy - love bugaboo - wonderful image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at the Hobbycutz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Image fabulous fun card, love the image. I always demand a recount every birthday lol. Love the stars and stitching, perfect for our challenge. I also love the pop of orange, very striking colour palette. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee! Such a fun card! Great colors and coloring! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image and all the bright colours you have used -thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Made me smile...lovely Father's day card...Love the colours you have used...Thank you for entering our challenge this time round...Kobie...Hobbycutz Challenges....x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card, thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Gus & your card! Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic color combo, Lucy, and I love your coloring! How nice that you honored us by playing along in our "Father's Day/Masculine" challenge at Simply Create Too this week. I love being inspired by all our players. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the humor in your Sentiment!!!
    Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us this fortnight at Hobbycutz. Good Luck....
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very colourful card thank you for sharing with glitter n sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahaha I absolutely love this card!!! Oh how cute is that old man and his grumpy little face. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy