Wednesday 19 June 2013

Robot Boy card


Hi again, 3 posts today, that's almost a record for me I think.

This card was made with a Dilly Beans image, Echo Park papers and the gorgeous brown flourish is from Flourish with a Bling (click on the name to be taken to our online store).


Flourish with a Bling are a retail store as well as wholesale so you can buy direct from us now! We have some fantastic themed packs (eg. Bling, vintage, fairy garden, boys, princess etc) at amazing prices, you can check them all out by clicking here. If you mention my blog (Lucy) when ordering we will send you a bonus Jasmine laser flourish!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A gem of a Challenge - Father's Day/male
Crafting for all seasons - One for the guys
Crafty Creations - Sketch
The Crazy Challenge - Teens cards
The Cutie Pie - One for the kids
Dream Valley - Father's Day/for a male
Glitter & Sparkle - 3 of something (different papers)
Hobby Cutz -  Masculine card/Father's Day
Lexi's Creations - Father's Day or special male's Birthday
Milk Coffee - Father's Day or male inspired card
PanPastel UK - Male theme
Simply create too - Father's Day or male inspired (card no.3)
Sister Act - Anything goes
The Squirrel & the Fox - Use metal (metal heart pin)
Top Tip Tuesday - Masculine card
Tuesday throwdown - Fantasy (robot)

Thanks so much for dropping by,
XOX Lucy

22 comments:

  1. I love the sentiment on this cute masculine card. :) It's great Lucy! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card - like that robot! Beautiful color combination, too!

    Thank you so much for entering Simply Create Too’s challenge! I hope you will play again in the upcoming challenges!
    Cornelia – Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love your card! Thanks for entering this week's Sister Act Card Challenge! Good luck!
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your project with the DT from PanPastel UK. Lovely colours and the robot is just fabby Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Lucy - love the image and great sentiment.
    Thanks for playing with The Cuties this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at AGOAC as well :o)
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great boy card! Love your attention to detail and the colors are spot-on. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great image and B.paper and love the sentiment
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Father's Day card! Thanks for joining at Simply Create Too: Father's Day
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cool and stylish!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card, love that image! Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card the image is great.
    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.
    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card. I'm so into robots lately.
    May I Post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? I share links to masculine cards with my readers. Many card makers find guy cards challenging. Your card would be a perfect addition to the cards I already have set for this Monday. Do let me know if that is OK with you. Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy, I would be honoured for you to post my card on your Manly Monday blog post. I have a cheeky male card you might also like http://lucylovesscrapping.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/bugaboo-masculine-cheeky-card.html - you are welcome to any of my cards any time, all I ask is that you link them back to my blog. XOX Lucy

      Delete
  15. Great card for a teenager, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, LOVE your two cards I've just looked at. Your Bugaboo marriage card is a riot and I absolutely love this robot card for a son or boy. The coloring is just amazing!! Both are terrific displays of masculine makes.


    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another beautiful masculine card. Love patterned paper choice and swirls.
    Thank you for joining us at Hobbycutz “Father`s day/Masculine” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm posting links to both cards. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun card! Thanks for throwing down with us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That´s such a lovely project for a men. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting for all Seasons. Tomorrow we will start a new one. Perhaps you will join in again :o) xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy