Monday 10 June 2013

Lacy Sunshine Chef card

Good morning/evening Crafty friends,

How sassy is this little chef? I'm sure that's how we all look when we cook, yes??? I don't think I'd have any complaints from my husband if I did lol. She is from Lacy Sunshine and you can find her in the $1 retiring digis, isn't that so cheap for such a gorgeous image!! Lacy Sunshine challenge blog has a 1 year anniversary challenge on at the moment and you can win all their images on CD!

The gorgeous brown and bling flowers and leaves are from Flourish with a Bling and you can check out all our products HERE.

The papers are very old - Die Cut with a View papers. The chipboard kitchen utensils are from Scrapmatts and I added a brown Smooch lacquer to them. 


Flourish with a Bling are a retail store as well as wholesale so you can buy direct from us now! We have some fantastic themed packs (eg. Bling, vintage, fairy garden, boys, princess etc) at amazing prices, you can check them all out by clicking here. If you mention my blog (Lucy) when ordering we will send you a bonus Jasmine laser flourish!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

2 Sisters - In the kitchen
613 Avenue Create -  Anything goes with optional twist - Celebrations
Bearly Mine - Dies and/or punches
Brown Sugar - Fabric or felt (fabric flowers and ribbon)
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
CMC Copic - Gorgeous brunettes
Crafts & Me - Something old - I have had these papers since I first started crafting years ago!
Crafty Friends - Bingo - Pink, gems, die cuts
Creatalicious Challenges - For the girls
Deep Ocean - For a girl
Digi Haven -  Anything goes
Emerald Faeries - Dies/punches
Lacy Sunshine -  Anything goes with a Lacy digi
My Mum's craft room - Dies, dies, dies
PanPastel UK -  Anything goes
The Paper Shelter - Flower power
Penny's Challenges - Birthdays
Simon says stamp & show  Brought to you by the letter S - Sweet, sassy & sexy!
Sister Act - Anything goes

Thank you so much for taking a peek at my card, I hope you liked it,
XOX Lucy

17 comments:

  1. In a word...Fabulous! Perfect composition and execution! Thanks for 3 outstanding entries into this week's challenge! Good Luck!

    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the image and the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. great image Lucy and I love the whole look of the card - fab kitchen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, Lucy! Absolutely love brown and pink together. Great colouring and beautiful embellies.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card lovely image and design, beautiful colours and detail.
    Thank you for joining us at BMC.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, I like the image and the design, Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh woooow totally adorable...I love the sexy Images and the kitchen tools behind her totally great arangement for all element on your card...I ADORE YOUR CARD...swear...the one who get this should be so happy...I am sure..

    I am joining also the challenge from Brown Sugar, this is my first time to join there, my card is number 10, wouold you mind to see it on my blog, and I would be so happy if you could leave me some love for my card. Many thanks before, big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic image and love all the embellishments
    Carol X

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful design and gorgeous colouring. Love the colour combo too. Thanks so much for joining in at Creatalicious.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderfully colored image and pink and brown! Love that color combo!! Thank you for playing this week at 613 Avenue Create and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow.. Grrreat card... Love the sexy girl. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi it's me again..Wow think i like this card even better!!
    Love the whole..weldone,

    Hugs Blankina
    Dt crafty friends

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creation, thanks for joining in with our bingo challenge at crafty friends
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Card, love the saucy image, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card!!!! Love it! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun card, love the image and the embellies are perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at PanPastel UK this week and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my, I LOVE this! Love the image, she's so sassy, and you have colored her beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us over at CMC :)
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy