Thursday 9 October 2014

Best Wishes Red Headed girl card (Hannah Lynn image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I love these images by Hannah Lynn, they are so much fun to colour. You can find all her images at Crafts and Me.

Lovely Kathy S left a comment asking about what copic colours I used on my recent Art By Miran image which gave the girl a dark brown/reddish hair colour. I can't remember so I coloured this image last night so I could write down these colours in the hope you like them too. Here are the colours I used: E49, R59, R39, R37 and R35.

I have used one of Flourish with a Bling's brand new exclusive flowers, I think it matches her hair perfectly. I have also used pearls and leaves from FWAB too.


We have brand new flowers in a rainbow of colours at Flourish with a Bling and to celebrate we are selling them at only $2 a pack (rrp $3) for this month only. Click on our name to go to our online store and check out all of our gorgeous products.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
AllSorts - Autumn
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes with a sentiment
Bunny Zoe - Animals (bird)
Catch the Bug - Anything goes
Crafting at the weekend -  Anything goes
Crafting by Designs (monthly challenge) - Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes (using an image from your sponsor Crafts & Me) 
Crafting Musketeers - Autumn colours
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  Anything goes with patterned paper
Creatalicious - Flower power
Digitally Sweet - Lots of flowers
Great Impressions - Autumnal Elegance 
Loves Rubberstamps -  Anything goes
Milk Coffee - Lots of layers
My Craft Creations - Anything goes
Not Just Cards -  Anything goes
Open-Minded Crafting Fun - Fall/Autumn
The Paper Shelter - Shabby chic
Pile it on - Autumn
Ppinkydolls -  Anything goes or fall colours
Quirky Crafts - Autumn related (colours)
Ribbon Girl - Glitz and Dazzle plus ribbon
Scrapper's Delight -  Anything goes or monochrome
Sentimental Sundays - Bling it up plus sentiment 
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) -  Falling in love with ... reds and browns
Sister Act - Anything goes 
The Stamping Chef - Anything goes
Sweet Pea Stampers - Tear it to pieces 
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

37 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lucy, love the strong colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. Love the pink in her hair! Thank you for sharing your card at Sweet Pea Stampers. We wish you good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card thank you for joining the crafting from the heart challenge, good luck. Alana DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lucy!!! Fantastic colors on her hair! I love it!! LOL I keep a little notebook and I write all the colors down so I can post them.... just in case anyone is interested! I would forget if I didn't write them down o.O Love the flower and the lace!! Just beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Lucy, another beauty! I really like how you used what looks like old fabric - it looks amazing with the lace! Your bird and birdcage are lovely accents! All the gorgeous details here - so much to look at! Of course your colouring is beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Lucy! I love your color choices here, this is a great red and you kept her skin so fare (fair?), it looks so great! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Ppinkydolls. I hope you come back and play with us again hun! Hugs, Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! That hair is amaaaaazing! Thanks for entering this in The Stamping Chef challenge. Xx Myndi (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I LOVE her hair! What a great contrast of color! Gorgeous card and love that there are so many things to look at on there. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C again Lucy! I always enjoy your pieces... and on this one I really like her hair! Also love the vintage feel you achieved with the lace, flowered cloth and the gingham paper. Nicely done!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create Challenge #92 Anything Goes/no twist
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have put on my other DT hat to thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments Lucy! Gives me a chance to add on to my previous comment that I enjoy the elements you add to your design - like the buttons and the chipboard[?] antiqued heart. All of the vintage elements are interestingly juxtaposed with the unexpected and very mod young woman & her bright pinkish/red hair! Fun!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#117 – Anything Goes]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love the hair. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LURVE the hair and yes the flower certainly matches, love it all. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and image-fabulous hair and love the texture
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely project! Amazing hair! Thanks for playing at Open Minded Crafting! We hope to see you next time and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful coloring! I love it !?,
    Your card is gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining us at TPS challenge!
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lucy just popping back to say -thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs
    Carol GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your project so very cute! Thanks for joining in our October Anything Goes @ Catch the Bug! Hope you will join us again .

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a striking image Lucy. Thank you for joining our challenge at Let's Craft and Create this month. Ursula DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card thanks for sharing at crafting at the weekend good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your gal is absolutely beautiful! Her hair looks AMAZING! Such a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card gorgeous hair colour.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts ' Autumn' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Sweet Pea Stampers 'lots of layers' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper October challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fab creation. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Crafting Musketeers challenge 18, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper October challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cool hair! The card is beautiful and inspiring as always. Love it! Thanks for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh Wow! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair color! Such a stunning card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Another fantastic entry to Sentimental Sundays - Bling it up! Her hair is a fabulous colour. Thanks again for stopping by. x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning card & her hair looks amazing!
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & I hope you will join us again :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. It's always pleasure for me to see your cards. Thanks for joining us, again at Open-Minded Crafting Fun! :)

    Petya DT

    ReplyDelete
  30. Another sweet image gorgeously colored! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! Great work, Lucy! I love how you colored the hair. So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome card ......... love how you colored the hair........ great choice of color ......... Thank you for joining our challenge this week at TSC

    Hugs Winnie DT The Stamping Chef

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a lovely card! Her hair is just gorgeous and so perfect for our current "Layer it up" challenge! Thank you for joining us a Milk N Coffee, hugs, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the hair and that horizontal layer under the image! Thanks for sharing at The Stamping Chef! Melissa DT

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Lucy - please can you contact me with your Full name so I can get your voucher to you . sooejay@gmail.com ( you ued an old email address and i can not reply from that one)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gorgeous hair coloring. Love it, pinned it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is really lovely Lucy! Fab detail. Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy