Thursday 26 April 2018

A teen boy's Birthday card (Bugaboo image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I've had this piece of Bo Bunny paper forever, I'm trying to work through some of my mountain of patterned papers (I know I'm not alone here, are we all paper hoarders hehe?) 

I used a gorgeous teen boy image from Bugaboo, I just love how relaxed and cool he is. 


My company, Flourish with a Bling is closing it's doors and so for the next few weeks we're having a closing down sale and Every product is just $2 during this time. I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique beautiful products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage! 




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge -
 Children's playtime 
Aud Sentiments - masculine plus a sentiment
Catch the Bug - Bingo - Bugaboo image, people's choice (boy), ticket
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper  
Creatalicious -  anything goes with optional: dies/punches 
Creative Fingers - anything goes  
De Egel - use a stamp
Incy Wincy Designs - seeing spots 
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes 
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes  (used a Bugaboo image) 
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes  
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday -  anything goes 

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card did you make Lucy. The image from the teenage boy is beautiful coloured and I love the design of your card.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at De Egel
    Greetings Miranda (dt-De Egel)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card :) So sorry to hear that your closing your shop, I hope it gives you more time to do things that you love ;) Thanks for sharing your creation with us all at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card for a teen with a super masculine look and I love those tickets. So glad you joined us with your dotty paper at Incy Wincy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, Lucy - that digi is a great one!


    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous masculine card love the image --I have quite a few K&Co papers from when I first started making cards!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card Lucy. And yeah I am a paper hoarder too - great that you are able to use some of your hoard. Thank you for joining in the Spots and Dots challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card for a teen. Thanks for sharing at Catch the Bug. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect image for your background paper! YES I'm a hoarder too, lol! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's challenge. Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is perfect for teenager! I bet he will adore it, love the warm skin tones.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge
    Have a great day
    Kindest Regards
    Bridget LMMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous male card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional dies and punches” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy