Thursday 26 April 2018

Circular Hello Girl card (Little Miss Muffet image)

Hi crafty friends,

I have had this gorgeous Little Miss Muffet image coloured up for a while now and I'd accidentally printed her really small. I also didn't leave a huge amount of space around her when I printed her up with other images so I wasn't quite sure how to make her look bigger than she is. Building die cut circles around her and a big sentiment I think has helped and I'm really happy with how it turned out. Next time she'll be a lot bigger hehe. I only used white and black cardstock for this, I used my distress oxide inks to make the blended colours (I think I used Candied Apple and Worn Lipstick).

My company, Flourish with a Bling is closing it's doors and so for the next few weeks we're having a closing down sale and Every product is just $2 during this time. I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique beautiful products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage! 






I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Children's playtime
Creatalicious -  anything goes with optional: dies/punches 
Creative Fingers -  anything goes 
Creative Inspirations  springtime
Happy Little Stampers - anything goes with dies
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes 
Little Miss Muffet -  anything goes  (used a LMM image)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes  
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - anything goes  
That's Crafty! - round in circles
Word Art Wednesday -  anything goes 

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

9 comments:

  1. I love this card and you have done a wonderful job of filling up the space. The layers of circles and the big sentiment finishes it off perfectly. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love all the layered dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have added all those circle dies. She's gorgeous and I love the layout and colours here.The placement of the sentiment is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing with us at HLS for our AG with Dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't help but smile, those are wonderful for showcasing your image. Love the expression and your color choices. Great card! So happy you joined us at the PIP challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely image on your card thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun card, lovely coloring on your image, love you made a different shaped card
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this darling card with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps Nice colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an adorable card! I love your design. Thank you for sharing it with us at That’s Crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of those circle dies! Thanks for joining in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    LMMS GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy