Friday 13 April 2018

A wonderful friend card (Saturated Canary image)

Hi crafty friends,

A sweet little card to show tonight, I just love this girl and her bunny pal from Saturated Canary. They no longer sell images but you may find it at Make it Crafty. I was inspired by the floral paper when it came to her outfit. I heat embossed the sentiment with red powder.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps - balloons, bunting and/or presents
As you like it - fave colouring medium and why - Copics because of the beautiful blend you can get and the vibrancy of the colours.
Colour Crazy Challenge - anything goes wk15 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  anything goes with patterned paper
Creative Inspirations - Springtime 
Cutie Pie - delightful digis
Happy Little Stampers -  anything goes with dies
(Pin)spirational Challenges - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes 

Have a great weekend,

XOX Lucy

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and I love your image coloured to match your papers, so pretty. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Such a gorgeous image which you have coloured so beautifully and I love the colours and details. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and I like the bright colours Lucy.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog with tis card too.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us @ Cutie Pies. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the image and fun banner.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this cute digi!! Thank you for sharing at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three beautiful entries, all so sweet and pretty, love the papers you're using here

    Thank you for joining in with the Cuties once again xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and sweet! So happy you could share this with us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes w/ Dies Challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and layout, thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy challenge, hope to see you again here. Cheers Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy