Wednesday 26 June 2019

Big Hugs Hot Air Balloon card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm back! I've been studying this past year (interior decoration and design) and it's taken so much of my free time I just haven't had time to keep up my blogging. I have a semester break now and so I'm hoping to get back into things but on a much smaller scale, just entering a few challenges, not the gazillion I used to hehe. 

I've still been making cards every chance I get and I really hope you'll enjoy seeing my new creations.

This card was created with textured paste, stencil and then inked with distress oxide inks. 



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

As you like it - My fave colours to use out of Summer and Winter are definitely Summer - I love the bright, breezy pastels and happy colours, they just make you feel good.
Cute Card Thursday - Summer
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Travel/Vacation
Word Art Wednesday -  Anything goes

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to see you back. I've missed you. I love this beautifully textured card and the colors. It's nice that you have a little time off to create. Over here in the US we are roasting hot in the south. You walk outside and it literally sucks the breath out of you sometimes as it's so hot. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy