Wednesday 26 June 2019

Masculine travel blue green brown Birthday card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I used up some more of my stash creating this masculine Birthday card for a male that loves travelling. I dirtied up the papers and embellishments by inking around the edges.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar - masculine
Crafty Catz - anything goes with optional twist: circles
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  anything goes with patterned paper
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional twist: spots &/or stripes
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Travel/Vacation
Word Art Wednesday -   anything goes

XOX Lucy

4 comments:

  1. Another nice masculine card. I love the papers. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card, great layout and lovely papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh!!!! This is a perfect male card!!! I love how you used the stripes for our challenge. Amazing creation!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional spots and/or stripes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)



    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy