Wednesday 26 June 2019

Masculine travel Birthday card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a couple of travel themed cards to show today, mostly they are masculine like this one. I love this background paper with all the stamps on it and because it was so busy I didn't want to add to much.




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar - masculine
Crafty Catz - Anything goes with option of circles
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper
Let's Craft & Create - anything goes with option You're the Man
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Travel/vacation
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

XOX Lucy

5 comments:

  1. Great masculine card. I love the addition of the burlap. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect entry for our theme this week, Lucy! Love the splash of red! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely make thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz and hope to see you in the new challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great guy card! And I agree....the background paper really doesn't need much added to make an awesome card! Thanks very much for joining our challenge at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, I love the splash of red. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Craft and Create' Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy