Monday 31 March 2014

Fairy Magic card (All Dressed Up image)

Hi everyone,

I am loving these gorgeous images from All Dressed Up, have you seen their digis/store yet? Was I the last one to find out about them hehe?? 

I have used vibrant red pearls from Flourish with a Bling, see below for free shipping offer.


Flourish with a Bling have free shipping for all orders over $20AUD for the month of April! This includes Australia and worldwide! No matter how large the order, there's no postage cost. I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products that we've designed ourselves. Click HERE to be taken to our easy-to-use website.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with optional choose your own colour combo
A Gem of a Challenge - Ribbon and lace
All Dressed Up - Use a button
Bunny Zoe - Monochrome
Card Mania - Lace and pearls
Come and Get it - In the garden
Crafting from the Heart -  Anything goes/cute and cuddly
Crafty Ribbons - Ribbon and buttons
The Crazy Challenge - Bling it up
Fairytale Stampers - Favorite colors
Just Keep on Creating - Anything goes  
The Rubber Buggy - Spring flowers
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes with buttons 
Whoopsi Daisy - Lace and pearls

If you love my cards, I hope you'll follow my blog as I don't always add the cards to a lot of challenges (but mostly I do hehe). Thanks so much for dropping by.

XOX Lucy

18 comments:

  1. This is just sooo pretty with the reds. Loving the lace trimming in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, this is such a pretty card. I love the colors and the coloring that you did. Great image. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny- DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Lucy hope you re doing well hun fabbby card and thank you for joining us at CFTH - very good luck Judith DT hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the coloring on this one!! so perfect. And a beautiful card design to.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucy,
    What a wonderful card is this!!
    Lovely coloring and I really like the rest of the details..scraps and pearls!!
    It's a beuty!!
    Xx Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is absolutely adorable Lucy! I love your colouring of the image and all the red embellishments. Thanks for sharing your monochromatic card with us at Bunny Zoe's Crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image and love all the red
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beeee-uuu-ti-fullll! Love this Lucy, such fab colouring and the red is so striking.
    I'd like to ask your permission to add this gorgeousness to our Pinterest brag board http://www.pinterest.com/alldressedupcha/all-dressed-up-wendy-burns/
    Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up. I hope you'll join us at our next challenge as well.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card :) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw what a gorgeous card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card Lucy, the main image is just too cute and I love the lovely papers and the pretty embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, always a pleasure to see your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi winner! I know I'm a bit late leaving a comment for the past weeks challenge at Crafty Ribbons, but thanks for participating with this great card and YOU WON!! Card is lovely!

    Greetings from La Vikinga, Crafty Ribbons Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just left a comment; did it dissappear? Anyway I just wanted to say I'm a few days late leaving you this comment, because you were already choosen a winner, but I love you pretty card!
    La Vikinga, Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is so cute and I love the red and white colour scheme. Thanks for joining in at Crafting FromThe Heart.
    Cheers Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely wonderful creation. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avnue Create.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lucy just popping back to say -thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've not got any of these images either yet, and this one's lovely Lucy. Love the red gems too.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Crafty Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas,
    As You Like It,
    Pink Gem Designs,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stampfairy.


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy