Tuesday 1 April 2014

Flourish with a Bling has free shipping worldwide this month plus sponsoring these challenges...

Hi Crafty friends,


I thought you might like to know where you can hopefully win a $15 gift voucher to my online store, Flourish with a BlingThis month we are sponsoring the following challenge blogs:

Date            Challenge blog  (click on the below names to be taken to the blog)                             

1/4               A&T Emerald Faeries

7/4               Craft your Passion

8/4               Party Time Tuesday 

12/4             Di's Digis

18/4             Off the Rails

27/4             Glitter n Sparkle

28/4             Love to Create        


Best of luck!! Hope you get to win one of these:

$15 Gift Voucher
AUD$15 to be used in our online store at www.flourishwithabling.com.au


AlsoFlourish with a Bling has free shipping for all orders over $20AUD. This includes international shipping! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products that you can't find elsewhere. So feel free to have a shopping spree that won't cost a thing to post from Australia!!

XOX Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Lucy, you need to put this up on top again lol...it's a great special for April.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to see this! I have been wanting to try some of the products after seeing all your beautiful cards but the shipping was scary!! Need to make a list of must haves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the things I bought recently Lucy. They arrived so quickly too. Have already made a few things with them. Love the copper coloured pearls, fabulous! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy