Monday 7 April 2014

Bikie Boy Birthday card (DigiStamp Boutique image)

Hi crafty friends,

Me again with a boy's card this time. I have used an image from DigiStamp Boutique. I printed him out twice and coloured his head and front of the bike on one image and fussy cut it to add to the main image so he's a little bit 3D. 

I have used gorgeous toadstools and pearls from my company, Flourish with a Bling, who is having a special April deal - free postage worldwide for all orders over $20AUD, not bad huh, I hope you'll go and check out our website store as our products are unique and beautiful. Click on our name to be taken to the store.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AllSorts - No flowers (using a Sponsor's image)
Clear it out - Boys/Men cards with stash: stickers (alpha stickers)
Crafting by Designs (monthly challenge) - Anything goes
Crafty Little Fairies - Button up
Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes with ribbon
Cute Card Thursday - All boy
Digistamp Boutique -  Anything goes/DSB image
Hobby Cutz - Fauna and flora (toadstools)
Just Keep on Creating - Anything goes  
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything goes
Paper Makeup Stamps - Anything goes 
The Paper Shelter - Buttons (2nd entry without a TPS on it)
Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday
Sister Act - Anything goes 

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart. I have a surprise to be given away to one of my followers soon so stay tuned for that.

XOX Lucy

15 comments:

  1. Love your cards and red and blue is always perfect for a boy. Thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gorgeous male card you have created. Great colours, cute image which is coloured beautifully. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely looking card Lucy. Love the blue dp, it's like denim cloth. Great combo! Thanks for playing along with our "Buttons" challenge over at the Paper Shelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. great boys card love the 3-D image,B.paper and love the toadstools
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable boy's card - love all your details, layers, and stitching! The toadstools are perfect! I received my FWAB prize yesterday - I love everything!!! Thank you so much, Lucy! I will have so much fun with these goodies! Awesome prize!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image and layout, fab colouring and toadstools, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter buttons challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely delightful. Such bold cheerful colouring and I just adore the little toad stools.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is gorgeous too, xxx, thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lucy
    Very cute card and love the toadstools. Thanks for joining in at Hobbycutz Challenge.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lucy, super cute and such a fab colour combo.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous colour combo, gorgeous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card. Love the colors - your coloring is beautiful. The faux stitching is a wonderful touch. And those toadstools - how cute. Thanks for playing the digi makeover challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute boy card, I love the main image and the way you have coloured it in.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super card I love the lush colours.
    Thank you for joining us over at CLF, hope you will join us again.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy