Tuesday 29 April 2014

Grungy Birthday Boy card (The Greeting Farm image)

Hi everyone,

I have to be super quick tonight as I have 3 cards to post and it's almost midnight here in Oz!! 

This card is very unusual for me - a boy's card first of all and then I have used a rubber stamp (digis are usually my go to images). This gorgeous guy is from The Greeting Farm and I've had him for quite a while but recently I was going through my rubber stamps and found him again.

I have used antique gold pearls from Flourish with a Bling, see below for this month's promotion.


Flourish with a Bling have free shipping on all orders over $20AUD for the month of April! This includes Australia and worldwide! No matter how large the order, there's no postage cost. I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products that we've designed ourselves. Click HERE to be taken to our easy-to-use website.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
A Creative Romance - Scrappy cards (burlap and centre circle paper scraps)
Bunny Zoe - Distress
CMC Copic - Birthdays
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes 
Crafty Creations -  Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes
The Crazy Challenge - It's all about stripes
Cute Card Thursday - Use a bit of blue and green
Jellypark - One for the boys
Let's Craft & Create - Punches and dies (3 x circle dies)
Melonheadz - Lots of circles
Oldie but a Goodie - Hats plus 6 mo item: papers, clock charm, buttons
The Paper Shelter - For the boys
Party Time Tuesday - Fussy cutting
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - One for the boys
Pile it on - Rubber stamping
Quirky Crafts -  Something beginning with S - Stripes, star
Sister Act - Anything goes 
The Greeting Farm - Boy crazy

Have a great day/night,

XOX Lucy

27 comments:

  1. Excellent boy card - all the texture and dimension have a great masculine appeal. Your embellishments are top notch. Thanks for stopping by to play with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super boy card - love his hat and I adore your colouring and design. Thanks for playing at an OBAG, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun masculine card, Lucy! I love the embellishments you're selected! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful project! Thanks so much for entering our Jellypark challenge and we hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the texture the burlap adds to this male image. Thanks for linking your card with us at Sister Act this week. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the crafting detail to this. I can never distress my edges like that! Thanks for joining The Corrosive Challenge this week - Good luck!

    DebbieM - TCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great male card. Love the colours and distressed papers. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your super grunge creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Lucy! Love the dark colours and fab colouring on that great boys image. Love the torn edge with the buttons and clock too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice! I enjoy your boy cards - I find them tough! Love the burlap and all the great embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card, Lucy! Really cute image, beautiful coloring & color palette, love the distressing, the papers, the design, and the texture! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Jellypark Friends. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cool card, love the colors, the grunge and the clock peeking out of the corner!! thanks for joining us at Pile It On!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic boy card love the colours and B.paper with the turned back corner and the burlap circle fits perfectly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE IT! I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends for the Lots of Circles challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fantastic boy card thankyou for joining our challenge this week at Crafting from the heart.
    Hugs
    Fiona dt/blog co-owner x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lucy, have you claimed your prize over at the Greeting Farm? I was just there and you've won. They don't say how long you have, so hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great masculine card. This is image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs Anything Goes Challenge.
    Deborah CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute birthday card! Love the distressed edges.
    Thank you for joining us for our CMC Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Briliant card and love the clock charm thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favorite colors and of course very suitable for a male card! Thank her join us at The Crazy Challenge!
    Sneji

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another fabulous masculine creation. Congrats on being featured in the line up at Cindy's Manly Monday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous card. Awesome coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge for our "Head Gear" challenge. Good luck and please join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card thanks so much for joining us at Bunnyzoes this month
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  25. and there's straps on his shoulders! Lovely creation for our S challenge just finished over on the Quirky Crafts Blog! Thank you so much for joining in! Winners will be posted later...
    ((Lyn)) DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is a fantastic card. Love the colours, image and embellishments too. Thank you for playing along at Melonheadz Friends, see you tomorrow for a new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy