Friday 4 April 2014

Pirate Birthday card (DigiStamp Boutique image)

Ahoy there Crafty Mates!!

Hehe, sorry, couldn't help myself. how cute is this little pirate from DigiStamp Boutique? I printed him out twice, once as the base and then coloured his hat, top, the flags and bird on the second copy, fussy cut them out and used some 3D glue. I have a close up photo below so you can see it a bit better. Is it called paper piecing, paper tole or another word if you do it this way? 



Flourish with a Bling have free shipping on all orders over $20AUD for the month of April! This includes Australia and worldwide! No matter how large the order, there's no postage cost. I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products that we've designed ourselves. Click HERE to be taken to our easy-to-use website.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

4 Krafty Girlz - Anything goes
A Little Bit Crafty - Birds and bees
Clear it out - Boys/men plus stash: stickers
Crafting by Designs (monthly challenge) - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper
Cute Card Thursday - All boy
Fairytale Stampers - Favorite colors
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Use a patterned paper 
Just Keep on Creating - Anything goes  
Loves Rubberstamps -  Anything goes
Natalie & Amy - Embossing
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Feathered friends
Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday
Sister Act - Anything goes   
Sweet Stampin' - Transport
The East Wind - Use a sentiment
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything goes
Treasured Times - Mix it up
V's Sweet ideas - Technique - paper piecing
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes  

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

17 comments:

  1. Every little boys fantasy, a pirate on the high sea's. Such a colorful beautifully laid out page. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see a super fun masculine card!! Wonderful colouring and perfect papers too! Thanks for joining our Transport challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week and I hope you will be able to join us again soon! Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the pirate and your coloring is fantastic!

    Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy this is an AWEsome card!! You did a fabulous job with all the elements, piecing and colors~ I love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Lucy! What an awesome boy's card! I love everything about it - the image, your colouring, the paper, the stickers, wow, everything here is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Lucy! love the pirate theme! I love your cards!! Thank you for joining the Crafting By Designs April Anything Goes challenge! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a darling image, Lucy, and your card is too! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the cutest card, I love the main image and the embellishments go perfectly with the overall card.
    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just absolutely adorable! Love, love, love this! Thanks for playing along at the Clear it out challenge blog. See you Tuesday for a brand new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the cutest card . . . and every little boy's (and some big boys) dream of being a pirate. Your image is just too cute . . . and you paper choices couldn't be more PERFECT!!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge! Hope to see you again!!!

    Kathy CIO DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucy, he is so adorable. Love the fab scene. Thank You for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week.
    Good Luck, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh he is so cute and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this little pirate, Lucy. As usual, you have done a fabulous job coloring and designing the card, too. Thanks for linking up with us at the SIster Act Challenge Blog. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie dt @ THE EAST WIND

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG is all I can say hehehe I love this image and love the card layout. great job Thanks so much for sharing with us a treasured times Dt Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy